Monday 10 June 2013

[Review] Giorgio Armani: Sheer Blush #3 Beige Rose

So I picked up this blush in a recent haul and I'm so glad I dished out the cash for this blush! LOVE IT! 


Overall Rating:
Longevity: at leash 5 hours
Pigmentation:9/10
Texture: 10/10
Application:10//10
Price: $52 CAD

Read on for the full review!


Price: $52 CAD @ Holt Renfrew, 47.24 CAD @ Nordstrom, $44 USD @ Giorgio Armani Beauty

This blush is a light peach colour with gold sparkles. It's super natural looking and perfect for everyday wear in the summer when you want a slight glow. The shimmer isn't over-powering or tacky looking for wear during the day.

I wore this on a hardcore shopping outing (approx 6hrs) and it didn't budge over my foundation. The texture is smooth and doesn't come out cakey. As for application, it's very easy to blend out and build texture to. 


The only thing I can complain about is that this blush is pretty pricey ($52 CAD for 6g / 0.21 oz @ Holt). If it wasn't for my pre-birthday haul to myself, I probably wouldn't have considered buying this.

Still, I'm satisfied with this purchase. I just don't think i'll be shelling out for this again for a while.
Hope you liked the review,
ahumbuggy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment